- An innovative methodology for maritime security risk management to design cost-effective defence systems
- A new mean of validation of maritime systems through an extensive application of Formal Safety Assessment
- Enhancing Penetration Testing with Attack Signatures and Interface Monitoring for the Detection of Injection Vulnerabilities in Web Services
- Evaluating and Improving Penetration Testing in Web Services
- Defending against Web Application Vulnerabilities
- CRITICAL STEP Book published by Springer
- Critical Software presents CRITICAL STEP results in the International Astronautical Congress
- The 2nd Workshop on Dependability and Certification
- iOS: Theory and Practice
- Software Framework to Support Heterogeneous Communication Technologies in Ubiquitous Systems
This deliverable provides an overview of the state of the art on quantitative methods and techniques for assessing the dependability and security of off-‐the-‐ shelf (OTS) based software systems. It introduces the main concepts and practices used nowadays for dependability benchmarking, robustness benchmarking, security testing and vulnerability injection. Although the document is written in the form of a survey, providing pointers to existing works in the area, it does not include a comprehensive overview of all existing techniques, but focuses on the most important ones in the context of the CRITICAL STEP project.
This deliverable contains a description of the TOK meetings realized during the project. TOK meetings aimed to create and develop strategic and durable partnerships between academia and industry, through the mutual exchange of experienced research staff and knowledge, hold by participants prior to the project or maturated during the project.
This document provides hereafter a detailed description of each meeting, pointing their purpose and the decisions taken by the way to ensure the success of the planned ToK Plan.
This report provides an overview of the organizational aspects and discussions generated with regard to the Critical Step Final Workshop.
Critical Step Final Workshop was held in Coimbra on 20th and 21st February 2013, nevertheless all the organisational efforts were realised by the consortium during the previous months.
The title chosen for the event was “Critical Step Workshop on Dependability and Certification”; while, the location for the event was the hotel “Quinta das Lagrimas” in Coimbra (Portugal). The workshop had an audience interested in the Critical Step project activities and opportunities related to the different themes and aspects of the Certification and Dependability research opportunities.
- 25 registered
- 0 today
- 0 this week
- 2 this month
- Last: ddileo