The 1st International Workshop on Software Certification (WoSoCER)
"The 1st International Workshop on Software Certification (WoSoCER) - 30th November 2011"
The 1st International Workshop on Software Certification (WoSoCER) aims to:
This workshop will be held in Hiroshima, Japan, on 30th November. For more details, here.
- provide a meeting for discussing the state of the art in Software Certification research in several domains of critical systems development, such as avionics, space, railway, automotive, nuclear, healthcar;
- enable academia, industry, certification authorities/agencies, and government representatives to share their experiences in applied research in Software Certification related topics, and the most challenging issues they currently face;
- discuss results of theoretical and experimental research on software certification;
- discuss results of industrial experiences on real case studies reporting on the usage of formalisms, techniques, strategies, tools, and methodologies to develop certifiable system;
- identify new challenges in these areas and drive the research efforts in both critical systems software development, and in the current practices and guidelines suggested by standards.