- An innovative methodology for maritime security risk management to design cost-effective defence systems
- A new mean of validation of maritime systems through an extensive application of Formal Safety Assessment
- Enhancing Penetration Testing with Attack Signatures and Interface Monitoring for the Detection of Injection Vulnerabilities in Web Services
- Evaluating and Improving Penetration Testing in Web Services
- Defending against Web Application Vulnerabilities
- CRITICAL STEP Book published by Springer
- Critical Software presents CRITICAL STEP results in the International Astronautical Congress
- The 2nd Workshop on Dependability and Certification
- iOS: Theory and Practice
- Software Framework to Support Heterogeneous Communication Technologies in Ubiquitous Systems
|Critical Systems Engineer
|Job Status||Finalists Identified|
|Date Posted||Thursday, 11 March 2010|
|Location||Giugliano in Campania, Naples, Italy|
|Start Date||September 2010|
SESM, a private research centre part of Finmeccanica Group, is looking for one researcher to recruit in the framework of the Marie Curie IAPP \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"CRITICAL-STEP\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" project. Marie Curie fellows enjoy good salaries and working conditions, career development opportunities and work-life balance.
Work activities will be agreed between the researcher and SESM, they will last 24 months beginning September 2010.
CRITICAL-STEP project aims at developing strategies and methods for evaluating and assessing the dependability of large-scale dependable software systems, based on the use of Off-The-Shelf (OTS) software components, especially oriented to the aerospace and SOA based systems. The work will be carried out jointly with experienced researchers at SESM.
Long-term strategic objectives and challenges are the followings:
|Qualifications||The ideal candidate has a PhD/MBA in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering.
Candidates should have proven experience in software design, development and testing.
Also, it is desirable to have:
• Knowledge on on-line diagnosis of faulty software behaviors;
• Knowledge on dynamic system reconfiguration strategies (in the presence of faults);
• Knowledge on on-line monitoring of embedded systems considering fault detection and characterization;
• Knowledge on embedded system design.
Desire to learn, research and keep updated on the state-of-the-art on these fields is fundamental.
Programming experience using Java and C/C++ is valued.
Knowledge on Software Engineering practices will be valued, as well as practice with Linux and cluster systems.
The candidate must be able to work independently, must have excellent documentation skills and master of the English language.
|How to Apply||According to Marie Curie rules, to be eligible the researcher must simultaneously fulfil the following criteria at the time of appointment by SESM:
The researcher may be a national of a Member State of the Community, of an Associated State or of any other third country.
The researcher shall not be Italian. In the case of a researcher holding more than one nationality, he/she will be able to be hosted by SESM if (s)he has not resided in Italy during the previous 5 years.
At the time of appointment, the researcher may not have resided or carried out his/her main activity in Italy, for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her appointment under the project. Short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
c) Qualifications and research experience
To be eligible, the researcher must be an experienced researcher.
|Email Resume Toemail@example.com|
|Go back to last page|
- 25 registered
- 0 today
- 0 this week
- 2 this month
- Last: ddileo